Wednesday, December 16, 2009

The Train, An Elf & Some Treats

The North Pole Express was fun. I thought it could of been a little fancier but the kids had an absolute blast and that's all that matters. We went to the 'North Pole' and Santa was pretty awesome - he even rode the train back with us so the kids got a little one on one with him. I had camera battery issues and only got a few pics but luckily, Nichole was there to save the day. These are the shots that I did get (and yes, I've already ordered a rechargeable battery for my new camera)!


The 'Elves' and carolers on the train were absolutely wonderful! Stories and songs and tons of fun.

Kolbi & I baked all evening yesterday. She was making goodies to pass out to her friends at school today - I just love that. We made caramel chocolate chip cookies and chocolate cupcakes with almond glaze.
I absolutely can't forget to mention... Minty arrived last night. As is his style, he brought books on his arrival. Wonder what kind of mischief he'll get into tonight?!

No comments: