Thursday, December 24, 2009

Holiday Baking

I love to bake - especially this time of year. I will take any excuse to pass out goodies!
Nichole, Carol & I baked all day Tuesday so that we could put together boxes and plates for neighbors and friends.

We ended up with more than enough goodies to go around.
I made these chocolate chip, peanut butter cookies for Riley's class party. We put them together with some chocolate dipped pretzels and marshmallows then tied up the bag and added a Christmas pencil!

This is a stack of about 80 boxes that the PTO put together for teachers and staff at the school. Each box is filled with baked goods! We had lots of goodie donations so at least we didn't have to do all that baking alone!

And finally, my best purchase this month! I bought this from Amy Powers over at Opensky. It's something like 3600 yards of red & white bakery string. I LOVE it! I have already used it for a million different things. We tied our goodie boxes with it and I'm using it on all the gifts! I love, love, love this string!


3 comments:

Melynda King said...

You are A.M.A.Z.I.N.G. !!!! Merry Christmas!

Kim said...

wow- that all looks soooo delicious!! Hope you had a wonderful Christmas!!

Melanie Farrell said...

Thanks you guys! Christmas was good - hope yours was too!