Monday, December 21, 2009

Christmas Time = Sugar, Sugar, Sugar

O it just wouldn't be Christmas without a gingerbread house. Grandma & Riley tackled that earlier this month. He always wants to go candy heavy and she wants to make it look nice. They made a good compromise!

Then, Kolbi & her friend Matt wanted to try too. I offered no help - they were on their own.
They totally gave up & decided to eat it!


I thought i'd add some pictures of my tree getting decorated. We did this at the very beginning of the month. I love the tree this year, it's in a new place in the house and for the first time since we've been here it is right in front of the window. I just love that. Also, Kolbi & Riley were excellent tree decorators this year. They worked together and got all the ornaments placed very well & didn't fight!
Lewis, the helper.

1 comment:

Kim said...

oh my gosh- Lewis is so cute!

The gingerbread house is adorable! Great job Grandma and Riley!!

Merry Christmas to you and your entire family :)