Friday, December 5, 2008

Daily December - 4th


Due to internet issues beyond my control, yesterday's photo is being posted today. Today's photo will follow sometime later this evening. It's been a hectic day so yeah for me for at least getting this done. Now, about this photo. This is the evil, evil, evil cup o' hot chocolate.  This o so innocent looking, festive little cup of warm delight is my holiday downfall. It is probably already responsible for an extra 5lbs of pure, chocolate, fat on my a**! I can't seem to control my urges when it comes to a warm cup of happiness on a nightly basis. It's just so damn relaxing! I should see someone about eating my feelings.... :)

1 comment:

Bad Sheep said...

Beautiful blog !
And great pics, keep blogging and ppl will come enjoy your writings ;-)