Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Halloween Treats Anyone?

Is it too early to start thinking about yummy Halloween goodies? I think not! My friend Diana agrees, and suggested I share some ideas here :)

Right off the bat, this year's top runner for classroom treats in my book:
Love this idea from How Does She? It's just oreo cookies covered in melts! I think it's a good follow up to last year's bats.

What about taking a page from Harry Potter and making some butter beer?
My Harry Potter fans will love this surprise after school one day! Find the recipe HERE.

How about some Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Spice Bars? Can we say YUM?
This recipe looks awesome!

I'm having a hard time getting into the 'season' this year. Usually I've already dug out my ton of fall decorations and have them all over the house by now.... just not on the ball this year. I considered doing only a mini decorating this year but that still requires digging out the decorations so once they are out shouldn't I just go for it? The topic is still up for discussion so we will see what I end up doing. Whenever I'm looking for a little holiday inspiration I usually hit the Family Fun website. Browsing through all the Halloween ideas might give me the kick in the butt I need. I'm doing lots of baking for the school this week so I will add another goodie post later!

No comments: