Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Ode to IKEA

I'm just sitting here wishing I was still wandering around IKEA. If I was there I'd be lounging in a perfect living room (as seen in photo above) and then heading off to the restaurant for some Swedish meatballs, yum! I want to get Riley's room in order with a bed...

he'd choose this one but I like the one below (bed photos courtesy of Nichole - which one should Mr. P get?)
Check out this great thing-y you hang above a bed. I picked up a 'plainer' one for 
Kolbi and we are going to add the little fabric triangles to it.  
Thus creating a rainbow-y thing-y for above her bed. 
So many things to see and buy at IKEA. I would like to... redo my kitchen, bathrooms, livingroom, bedrooms, scraproom and organize all my closets now. It's a love/hate relationship, I guess.


No comments: