Friday, January 2, 2009

A New Scrapbook Challenge?!

Ok - I probably should of got on this earlier but I was blog browsing this morning and came across this: Project 365. I love how this blogger is putting her own spin on it. I think i'll put my own spin on it too - literally. I have this:
mine is more naked though, like this:
It has been sitting very lonely and picture-less for quite a while now. I'm going to plan a year in our life 'album'. I'll try to take lots of everyday photos (although I know that one a day is too much!). So by December '09 I should finally have a complete photo carousel. Oh yeah, did I mention no new products? I've got to start using my stash and I figure this is a great way to do it. I have lots of the cards and the punch and so many little accessories for this project just sitting there waiting for me to get going! I'm shooting for monthly updates. Wish me luck!

No comments: