Sunday, January 18, 2009

Back from Sundance


Well, it was much different from last year. I'm not sure if we just had less time there or if it was because we worked a different venue. (Last year we went for two weekends) Let's get right to the dirt, here are the 'stars' I saw:

Daniel Farszese (from Mean Girls - he has a film at the festival)

Sting
Kevin Bacon (yeah, I held the door open for him and got a smile)
Paris Hilton (I saw her drunk, crown topped, head anyway)
There's about 10 people's faces swimming around in my head that I can't quite place. I will be combing the gossip blogs to see if I can't place them and will get back to ya! Now, here's a pic of us IN Sundance.
The khaki pants were required - we aren't creep-ily wearing matching pants. 

For our Friday shift we ended up working a private party until 4:30am - I can't remember the last time I was that tired. When we got back to the hotel Nichole and I decided to jump in the hot tub and catch breakfast at 6am BEFORE going to sleep! Wow - I am not young enough for stuff like that anymore. Then on Saturday we started up again at 4:00 and got done by 7:00. We had a great time walking up and down Main St. in Park City. The stores were great, I bought plenty of souvenirs, it was a little dark for too many pics. We finished up our weekend with a looong trip to IKEA. Wow, I miss that store. I showed an extreme amount of will power and didn't buy everything I saw. There wasn't too much room in the car so I limited my self to one bag, just some stuff for the kiddos. I'll take some pics of my IKEA goods later. 

1 comment:

linda said...

Sounds like a blast. I have always wanted to see a bunch of celebrities.