Sunday, September 6, 2009

How I Spent My Saturday

Finishing a long overdue project. That's how it began anyway...
I started this blanket a few months ago in hopes of giving it to Nichole at her baby shower. That didn't happen though. It sat, literally, half finished for about two months. Saturday morning I decided I'd finish it. 
I just love this chenille fabric, it so soft and perfect for a baby girl.
And I finished it! *Whew* 
About ten minutes after I finished the blanket and toy I got a text from Nichole...

It

Was

Time!!!

I rounded up Kolbi and headed to their house. I decided to wait to be sure that they were admitted before running in with my camera in hand. A few hours later they were in and I was on my way!

Eventually, we welcomed....
Baby Kloe, born at 1:21am (so technically Sunday but whatever) weighing in at 7lbs 10oz and 100% ADORABLE.

Happy mom & dad :)

And happy me because I was there and got to soak up some of that new baby goodness.

1 comment:

angel said...

I LOVE IT - blanket and the story - how perfect life is.