Saturday, April 11, 2009

Pics From Boston

I was thinking about my trip to Boston today and remembering how amazing it was. We got to see so much history there. I love old cemeteries and we walked through several and visited the graves of many important historical figures (Samuel Adams, Paul Revere). We toured the USS Constitution and I felt like we were on a real pirate ship! We walked a large portion of the Freedom Trail, visited some cool local stores (Johnny Cupcakes rocks!), saw the Quincy Market and tasted it's yummy foods, walked through Boston Common, stared at millions of beautiful old buildings, drove lots of back-roads so I could drool over houses and even made it to Salem to visit the Witch Trials Memorial. We really did squeeze in a lot of stuff and had so much fun. 




No comments: