Sunday, April 26, 2009

Mmmm - Cream Puffs

yum. yum. yum.
Have you ever made cream puffs? You gotta do it! It is surprisingly easy and they are delicious! I just used the recipe from my trusty Better Homes & Gardens Cookbook. I bought the bavarian cream filling at Cash & Carry (also known as Smart & Final) but you could use their recipe too. I put on a fudgy chocolate topping (like on doughnuts) but you could use anything! The downside however, is that you want to eat them all! I'm glad it only makes a batch of 12 - after sharing them with our neighbors we weren't able to over do it!

I'm off to a scrapbook girls trip this weekend in Garden Valley, ID. I'm tearing the scrap room apart trying to get all my kits together and be on top of things. I will have a full 64 hours at least do with what I please. If I don't sleep I could get some major scrapping done. I will for sure get some major fun done!

No comments: