Saturday, March 14, 2009

WOW

I've got a lot of catching up to do. I'm making an effort to keep things in order so before I jump to Angel's Idaho visit and my trip to Pocatello (clogging nationals of course people) here are some things that I should of posted two weeks ago. 

I finished that apron... 

It's adorable huh?! (so is the model) I love, love, love that cherry fabric and doesn't it look familiar???
It's a scrapbook! We sell these here and I chose this fabric because as mentioned above, I love, love, love it. I think I need an 8x8 scrapbook for my recipes to match my apron and then maybe make some matching oven mitts! CUTE!

Then we had a Mardi Gras party for the kids. We made purple and green cupcakes and they ran around with beaded necklaces and masks on. We had sooo much fun that I must have forgotten to take very many pictures. This is pretty much the only one that turned out good. Nichole & the girls (in case you couldn't tell with the masks on ha-ha)
So that's the end of the catch-up. On to Angel coming to visit us from Phx!! She was here a whole week with Aidan and baby Elliot we had a blast. I've still got to organize the photos so I will post about the visit soon. 

No comments: