Friday, February 6, 2009

Turned Out The Odds Were Good

Remember the other day when I was trying to get inspired? Well, I totally completed a project. Ok, it was a small one but still something finished nonetheless. I ordered this super cute bird tag book kit off of Etsy and it's been sitting around for a bit now. Thanks, Emily Adams for putting this cute kit together (also for cute buttons I ordered for Kolbi).











I do need to add pics still but I'm not quite sure what I'll put in there. Maybe some girlfriend pics? Hmmm.

So now I'm getting my plan ready for tomorrow. It's Saturday, my day off and scrap night - woo hoo! :) I was flipping through the current issue of Everyday Food and saw some of the YUMMIEST recipes! I'm going to make something sweet for scrap night, I think. Actually, there are several things I'm planning on making tomorrow. I've already gone to Walmart to get the ingredients that I didn't have on hand. Ok, so here is what I'm cookin' up:
Banana-Blueberry Muffins (yum! and maybe a little healthy?)
Angel Food Cake (never made this from scratch before)
and
Chocolate Heart Cookies (gotta make something Justin likes)
So I will take some pics of my yummies and let you all know how they turn out :)

No comments: