Tuesday, February 10, 2009

De-LiC-I-oUS!


We'll start with these, they turned out yuuuuummmmy! This is the Banana-Blueberry Muffins, they are already gone because they were sooo good.
wish my camera did better close ups :(

This is the from scratch Angel Food Cake, it was yummy too! I forgot to snap a pic when I first took it out but this one is better anyway because it's complete with strawberries & whipped cream!
No baking involved here, just my super cool iced tea machine! I concocted a cherry-pomegranate green tea. Refreshing! (this was the maiden voyage of my Christmas Tea Machine and I love, love, love it)

For the finale, here is some home-made pizza! I can't take the credit for these, they were made by Carol today while I was at work.  She makes some super yummy pizza and we all love when it's pizza night.


No comments: