Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Albertson's Is SUPER!

O Yeah it's time for some more stock up deals. This weeks Albertson's ad is just too good. I got some great bargains and just had to share ;) If you have one, go do the deals! You should use the week before last's coupons to get the smallest out of pocket. (There's also tons of internet printable coupons out there to make the deals if you didn't get that paper.) Ok, so here is my breakdown... I did 7 transactions at 2 stores and got...
7 Pillsbury Crescent Rolls
3 Pillsbury Cinnamon Rolls (Riley says woo hoo)
15 Pillsbury Grands Biscuits 
6 boxes of Fruit by the Foot
2 boxes of Nature Valley Granola Bars (I LOVE LOVE LOVE these)
4 boxes Scooby Doo Fruit Snacks
2 boxes Fruit Roll Ups
2 Brownie Mixes
2 Warm Delights 
1 Cookie Mix
6 Progresso Soups
20 Cake Mixes (we totally use a ton of these)
Here's what I spent: $31.50 (for the groceries) and $6.73 (for tax) total out of pocket: $38.23
++PLUSS I have a $10 catalina towards my next Albertson's purchase++

I will go back this week for sure - more cake mixes (these are a deal without coupons) and more biscuits!! 

No comments: