Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Sunday Bargain Shopping

Well, in an effort to share my coupon madness, I'm posting this photo of my super shopping trip on Sunday. My total spent was: $45.06 - here's a list of what I got:
30 boxes of Mac N Cheese
7 bottles of Powerade (only 4 in pic - sent the rest home with Nichole)
2 Kid Cuisines
1 Southbeach Diet Pizza
1 package of Lean Pockets
6 Post It Notes
2 packages hot dot buns
1 package hamburger buns
1 bag of potatoes
2 packages of Kraft Cheese Singles
2 packages of Ball Park Franks
2 bottles of Kraft Ranch Dressing
2 boxes of Wheat Thins
2 packages of Crystal Light Drink Mix
6 boxes of Electrosol Dishwaser Tabs
1 can of Coffee
3 jars of Valasic Dill Relish
5 cans of Diced Tomatoes
5 Glade Plug Ins
2 packages of Cherry Jello Snack Packs
2 packages of kotex
2 boxes of Suddenly Salad
1 Gallon Milk
1 Newspaper
1 All You Magazine
My total coupon savings was $88.39 - very good shopping day,
used lots of coupons as you can tell and got a great deal!

No comments: