Friday, August 15, 2008

Got Me Some Cowgirl Hair

So here it is, the pic to prove that I went to a Rodeo. There's a lot of cowboys in Idaho, and they love the CNR (Caldwell Night Rodeo). It's a huge deal around here and I guess in many rodeo circles. I hear that our local CNR is one of the worlds top 25 rodeos and is filmed in full to be played on ESPN. My friend Aimee is a huge rodeo fan (and former Ms. Idaho Rodeo Queen) and she insisted that Nichole and I go with her to this years rodeo. We loaded up on western wear, jewelry, makeup and hairspray for a girls night out. I took several pics of the riding but it was getting dark and the pics aren't that great. I'll work on touching them up in photoshop so that they look decent. We had fun, the rodeo was totally a blast and we hung out until the wee hours of the morning. Can't believe I even woke up this morning! So more pics later and no makin' fun of the big hair! Ha Ha



1 comment:

linda said...

Great hair. Hey happy late birthday. Hope it was a good one you old woman. Love ya lots.