Thursday, February 28, 2008

How Does Anything Ever Get Done?

I think that all my progress in organization that I've been making in the last few weeks has officially gone down the drain. I've been sick the last few days and without me being on top of everything nothing gets done! I did force myself to shampoo the carpets upstairs on Tuesday and Kolbi still hasn't put her room back in order. I had told her to make sure her floors were clear and when I went to shampoo they, of course, weren't. So I threw everything on her bed. She's been sleeping on the floor the last two days! All I can say is... 13. I guess it goes without saying that there is no scrap room progress. :( I'm going to dose up on some tylenol and try to do something in there today. We'll see.... I can't wait to start my new projects!

No comments: