Thursday, February 21, 2008

The before pictures

I'm almost too embarrassed to post these pictures but I'm trying not to sugar coat the mess that is my 'scrap room'. Unfortunately this is the room that tends to get the brunt of the last minute clean up. Since I do a lot of scrapping at Scrapadoodles (my LSS) it's easy to put off any straightening up that needs to be done in my actual scrap room.


I did get a quite a bit done but I know that there's sooo much more to do. I'm finding all sorts of great papers and embellishments that I need to get working with! It's definately a little inspiring because I tend to be a project starter (but not finisher) and now there are several projects that just need a few finishing touches to complete! Anyway, here's some stage one pictures...
Back to work!

No comments: