Tuesday, March 18, 2008

So Much Going On

Wow, it's been a while. The scrap room is clean - pics to follow. Angel came and we had a very fun, very busy visit - it was also way too short. I've been busy all around - home and work. I did get the chance to do a layout on Friday & a mini book, they are adoable and pics are to follow. I also temporarily lost my login/password infor for the blog! LOL, only I could do that. I reset though and this time I've written the info down in an 'easy to remember' place - I hope. Now I'm working on a documenting my life project. I'm making an effort to take the camera everywhere and snapping pics of my most routine things. We'll see how that comes out. Also, I'll be starting a few lists to help me remember the crazy things my kids are doing and saying right now.

No comments: