Saturday, May 1, 2010

I Can't Even Find My To Do List...

I just can't keep up with the days lately! It must be that end of the school year hurricane approaching. I have a million little projects that I was hoping to get done before school is out but that is not looking too probable right now. I've just got to get the list down somewhere so that I know it will be waiting for me when I am ready.

What I have been working on is lots of top secret Teacher Appreciation Week projects. I can share the one below because it is for a teacher in the next town over and chances are good that no one will see it who might squeal.
I probably shouldn't admit it but we put A.L.O.T. of thought in to that 3D cupcake. Tried several different ideas and ended up loving simple tissue paper (Betsy, you are a genious).

I've been working on helping out at the school too - cotton candy pictured above. I'm like a cotton candy expert now. It takes hours and hours to make hundreds of bags of this stuff and when you are done you are covered in sugar. This is how we are sending the kids at Riley's school on field trips this year though so a little sugar coating is worth it.

Alright, so back to my list:

Freezer paper stencils - have you seen this? I have plans for this one and it will be AWESOME!

Flower pins/headbands - 1st step is find that adorable blog that inspired me to do these...

Get to stitching - I'm already feeling behind but will get at least one square done this weekend!

Open that soldering kit I got for *Christmas* - seriously, how can I ask for something and then not touch it for months?!

Make a little, tiny, scrappy thing to go in this empty jar...

*I started putting my albums into my apothecary jars and I don't have anything small enough to fit through the little hole on this one :( *

Order some awesome stuff (maybe for Riley's Bday party) from Garnish - this could be my new favorite store.

Print some freakin' photos - I am so behind it is not even funny, we are talking hundreds and hundreds of photos.

Decorate my camera strap - Like these here. Maybe I just ask for one for Mother's Day?

Plant Magic Jelly Beans - this is just the cutest idea ever.


I'm sure there is more swimming around in my head. I'm happy to start with these first.

No comments: