Saturday, August 8, 2009

F This I'm Outta Here!

...followed by flipping a table full of glassware over and me storming out of the house. Ha Ha Ha Ha - it's from an old Saturday Night Live skit - does anyone but me remember it? It's one of my favorites and in any situation I'm probably thinking of doing that in my head and cracking myself up. So anyway, I am outta here just not in a mad way. I'm headed to LA for a scrapbook show. 

I'm frantically trying to pack and make sure I don't forget anything. Don't worry I plan on visiting lost of scrapbook stores (totally work related, right?!) and of course,
 Johnny Cupcakes. 

I was totally looking forward to going to the Flower Market but turns out it is not open on Sundays :( Oh well, I'll save that for another time.  I've been busy working and sneaking in some grocery deals with Nichole - my coupon mentor. We hit Albertson's the other day and I just have to show off the crazy amount of stuff I got for $47. 

(ya - that's totally 36 jars of Ragu, 15 boxes of cereal, 19 Rice Sides, 4 packs of IBC, 3 Skippy, 12 boxes of Qtips, 4 1/2 gallons of Breyers, 
2 boxes of Klondikes - we ate 1 before the pic, 2 jugs of ALL and 1 gallon of milk)

Ok - so I am OUTTA HERE!

No comments: