Thursday, May 7, 2009

It's Lookin' Like a Super Colorful Week

Do you know that it's Teacher Appreciation Week? Well, I forgot until yesterday! So in my typical last minute fashion I whipped together little paint can treat buckets for Riley's teachers (he has 3!). Of course I had to buy some of the new Basic Grey Lime Rickey paper to inspire me ;). This is how they came out, a little ink, cute paper, ribbon and sparkly flowers - I'll fill them with some yummy chocolates and they will be ready for Riley to pass out tomorrow. I asked Kolbi if she wanted me to throw something together for her teachers but that must not be cool at 14 because she said no. 
they say U R Tweet - lol

It was a little rainy yesterday evening and when it stopped there was a beautiful rainbow! Kolbi ran out to take a pic with her cell phone and I sent Riley after her with the real camera. These are pics that he shot of the rainbow. He did a pretty good job!

No comments: