Monday, September 8, 2008

Playing A Little Catch Up

Well it's about time I catch up here. I had a great, much needed, trip to Las Vegas. It was so good hanging out with Jeanine and catching up. I realize that I'm very lucky to have friends that I've known for 26 years and we still make time to get together. I took a few pics that I'll have to upload later because I'm currently writing from my new MacBook and there are no photos on it yet! I'll take care of that tomorrow. What can I say? I have a very generous boss who must have definitely heard my not so subtle hints about needing a laptop!
I'm so happy to have this new little toy and not only will it make me a super employee ;) but a better blogger and myspacer and everything else! I do have to do a little re-learning of some basic PC skills but I think I'm up to the challenge. 

One more thing before I finish up. I found this cool website, wordle.net and I made a little 'word cloud' . I hope the link takes you to the one I made because I couldn't figure out how to copy it and paste it here. Even though it's not copy and paste friendly it is a neat-o little site and you should check it out. (The copy and paste issue could be user error too)

No comments: