Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Long Time No Update?!

I swear the last two weeks have flown by. I'm back from CHA in Chicago and promptly back to work. I left on Friday and returned on Sunday. In between the long, boring flights were a ton of adorable scrapbook ideas and new products! I ordered lots of TO DIE FOR new scrapbook lines for the website. I was so excited to go to Chicago since I've never been but really, I could of been in any city. My whole world was the convention center and hotel. Gotta give some props to my boss for setting me up in a super comfy room at the Hyatt, connected to the convention center. Could not have been any easier. So I'm back and creative and full of energy (thanks to the YMCA). Lots of promises for daily blog updates inserted here!
Adding a few recent scrapped pages in honor of my weekend immersed in the scrap world.

No comments: