Tuesday, July 8, 2008

How Was The 4th?

Ours was great. Busy and long but great. I challenged myself to just pick one good picture to post and chose this one. I like it because I caught those adorable looks - it just seems so perfect. It was taken at the Parade. I had to give myself the challenge because I took over 300 photos of the whole day! Recently I've taken to 'borrowing' Carol's super cool Cannon Rebel camera and I admit, when I have it I can't stop taking pictures. Seriously, they all turn out good! I'll never be able to keep up with the scrapbooking now. Anyway, to explain the 300 photos, we attended a parade in the morning and a BBQ that night. The BBQ included, sparklers, pond swimming and horse riding - perfect picture opportunities! I just couldn't help myself.

No comments: