Monday, May 26, 2008

An Extra Day Off

I know not all of us get a day off for Memorial Day but this year I do and it's nice! I'm taking the found day and catching up on things that need it! Like updating my blog :) We had a great little trip to Utah followed by a busy week of work, classes as the scrapbook store and BBQ's so there has not been a lot of time to share the pics!
I took so many pictures on our trip to the Dinosaur Park and Lagoon. Way more than I could possibley post here so I will use just one, group shot. Excuse our stringy wet hair and clothes, this was after our Rattlesnake Rapids ride and as you can see, we got a little wet.

If you want to see all the pics check out my myspace, they are much easier to upload in large amounts over there! We all came back with lots of IKEA goodies and in the need of a nap.

No comments: