Monday, July 6, 2009

:(

I don't blog anymore...
I just log onto Blogger and try to upload this one video I have of Riley dancing to Michael Jackson's BAD. It is a great video and I really want to get it on here. I've been trying for a week now and still it will not upload. I've made it smaller, taller, backwards and upside down. NOTHING is working :( All my other posts and pics have been put on hold because I just don't know why this video won't upload!!! If anyone has any input I would appreciate it. Otherwise I'm sure eventually I will have to move on... but I don't want to.

2 comments:

angel said...

we have to figure this out!!!

ARISTIONO NUGROHO said...

Hi friend, peace...
Your blog very interesting, although without your video. But we (your blog readers) appreciated your try to upload your video.
If you willing visit my blog, and read my post at http://sosiologidakwah.blogspot.com
And... if you love books, read The Holy Qur'an please...