Wednesday, October 29, 2008

A Fall Field Trip

Well Riley had his first field trip and it was to the Linder Farms Pumpkin Patch.
Both the kindergarten classes went and I have to say that it was the largest parent turn out that i've ever witnessed! There was more than one adult to each kid. (We had Carol and I there for Riley!) There was lots of fun to be had, petting zoo area, hay bale maze, corn maze, hay ride and of course the actual pumpkin picking. Riley was a little difficult with his absolute refusal to pose in a group photo. Two were taken and Riley ran the other way yelling both times. I tried to trick him once by just saying that his teacher needed to talk to him. Unfortunately two parents busted me by telling him to head over to the photo! I wanted to yell - Don't talk to my kid! You gotta be tricky when your boy is anti-photo. Overall it was a good day though, he wanted a green pumpkin and was so happy to have found it. 



No comments: